On the chopping block!!! headed to the scrap yard SAS 1995 s-10 Blazer $500

littlyota

Lots more info and pictures in my other thread here

1995 SAS S-10 Blazer may part out

I paid $500 before it was even running, price is fair.

Will trade straight up for some decent Toyota rims and 33" tires, AK-47, snowmobile trailer or something fun and of similar value.

Located in Roy, UT

I will be taking this blazer to the scrap yard on or about December 5th. If you want it first, $500 come and get it.

Motor runs decent, hard to start on occasion. I have to many vehicles and this has gotta go.

Tranny works, I would expect a rebuild if you really want to run it. I have put around 6,000 miles on this since I got it running.

Tires are 31" in decent shape.

It is drive able if you want to test drive it.

Let me know ASAP, please send me a P.M. or email deckerkeith(removethis)@hotmail.com

100_1025.jpg

Chevycrew

Bad timing for me, I'd love to have it, but 2 weeks ago, or in 2 weeks would have been perfect.

I'm sure it will go quick!

HardLuck

74901_1441402951258_1118590324_30938643_5189866_n.jpg

74901_1441402991259_1118590324_30938644_2901305_n.jpg

Daviticus

That One Ghetto Guy.
Ha, a friend just sent me the link to this. I'd love to pick this thing back up, but I'm in New Mexico and won't have cash in-hand until the week after the 5th. I'd hate to see this thing scrapped.

Keith, feel free to drop me a line if you want to work out a deal, (801)-928-9443.

-Dave

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
Is this the original motor and trans? and is it a manual or auto? im pretty sure i will buy it today if i can get some answers quick

littlyota

Thanks for the responses guys. I have 2 offers on the table. I told the first one I would hold it for him. I will be out of town till Sunday. The delay is my fault for not being available.

If he happens to fall through, I will let eveyone one know. I would rather see it go to someone than the scrapper. I can hold onto it a little longer if need be. I am in no big hurry, just had to pick a date.

Dave, talk with Nick. I think something is in the work

littlyota

Is this the original motor and trans? and is it a manual or auto? im pretty sure i will buy it today if i can get some answers quick

Trailridge, if you have an interest, I could use some Toyota 3rd's regeared. Would make your cost minimal, just some labor. Let me see what happens with this other guy.