On Veteran's Day: thank you Jackjoh

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Thanks to ALL those who have sacrificed much for our nation. Some gave the ultimate sacrifice and others are here still with us. I don't know that those of us that have not served will ever know of the sacrifices involved, but thank you to all of those that serve.

LT.

Thanks to ALL those who have sacrificed much for our nation. Some gave the ultimate sacrifice and others are here still with us. I don't know that those of us that have not served will ever know of the sacrifices involved, but thank you to all of those that serve.

Amen, to that!

LT.

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
Thank you Jack and all Veterans for your service. I spent most of today with my next door neighbor, Pappy Ackerman, installing a front end loader on my John Deere tractor. Pappy also served in the Korean War in 1952 - 1953. He is 82 years old and can outwork anybody I know. Pappy built a lot of stuff for me over the years - he's one of the best welder/fabricators around.

Tomorrow morning, Pappy will fire off his homemade cannon to salute Veteran's Day. Big boom about 10AM.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member

This. Thank you.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Thank you Jack and all Veterans for your service. I spent most of today with my next door neighbor, Pappy Ackerman, installing a front end loader on my John Deere tractor. Pappy also served in the Korean War in 1952 - 1953. He is 82 years old and can outwork anybody I know. Pappy built a lot of stuff for me over the years - he's one of the best welder/fabricators around.

Tomorrow morning, Pappy will fire off his homemade cannon to salute Veteran's Day. Big boom about 10AM.

I was there 51 and 52 and hit 83 this year. Tell pappy he is at least one step ahead of me as I only set off some fire crackers. My thanks also to everyone that served.