one link suspension

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
Fab tech has made a lift for Jeeps that uses the one link, it's reverse from this though, they put the Y with two links on the frame and one on top of the diff, witha panhard, it is susposed to work well as the others disscussed here, check out fabtech, but honestly i like the ones shown here

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
Fab tech has made a lift for Jeeps that uses the one link, it's reverse from this though, they put the Y with two links on the frame and one on top of the diff, witha panhard, it is susposed to work well as the others disscussed here, check out fabtech, but honestly i like the ones shown here[/QUOTE

Theres is a wishbone style 3 link not a one link like Jared is doing. If you only ran the link that way without the 2 lowers your axle would flop around, where a 1 link takes place of all the 3 or 4 links and then just uses a panhard bar as the axle locator.

cruiserhead81

wiggam wheeler
i am having one link joints built so hopefully this winter i can get the one link suspension done and tested before EJS. it will be interesting to see how it compares to the 4 link I have done in the past.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
thats a sweet price!

To bad the 4 link is done now or I would be all over it.

BTW.....how was the Traveller in Moab and where are the pics????

cruiserhead81

wiggam wheeler
the traveller did great in moab. it needs some work like injection, link rear suspension, and more fender trimming but it made it back to the truck at the end of the day and that is what i was hoping for.

i will post pics of our trip as soon as i get them rounded up.