ONE TON Cherokee

hammerdownxj

Im selling my 1995 Cherokee 2door. 130K 4.0 cold air intake, custom exhaust. AW4 with trans cooler, 231sye. Runs great doesnt leak oil, no a/c still street legal. Started out stock now is ready for anything. Ill try to list as much as i can remember.
SPECS......
DANA 60 king pin front axle, rebuilt 4.10 gears new calipers and rotors, stock for hubs.
14bolt rear, disc brake swap with half ton chevy calipers, 4.10 gears welded
231T-case with sye kit installed and custom cv drive lines
AW4 auto transmission with huge aftermarket trans cooler.
New chevy one tone brake master cylinder and dual diaphram booster, willwood adjustable proportioning valve.
Fully custom long arm suspension with flex joints y link arm has QA1 3/4 heims. New coils and small spacer 7'' total lift
Rear is RE 4.5 leafs and 1.5 longer HD shackle jeep sits level.
Steering is AGR HD box hydro assist custom heavy duty sleeved tie rod QA1 3/4 heims steering box plate welded in and grade 8 bolts
Custom low profile front and rear bumper full interior roll cage 1.5inch dom
Removable mud flaps and 7'' besttop TJ flares custom fit.
TNT frame stiffeners welded in.
Brand New 37'' Boggers on steel wheels and full size spare.
2 under body rock lights and the axles have been painted with POR15
The fenders have been cut out to fit the tires but i did weld in wheel tubs in the rear interior.

Im askin 4500 as it is or 5500 with a 14ft trailer. 801-520-2781 cale

Attachments

• jeep2.jpeg
    jeep2.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 147
  • jeep3.jpeg
    jeep3.jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

hammerdownxj

Still have it- it drives great down the road no death wobble and stops on a dime I did daily drive it for a while and drove in town and the freeway now problems

hammerdownxj

4000 and go to EJS this week!!!!! Ready to go drive it down or for 4500 the trailer goes with it need to sell asap!!!!!

Last edited: