ONE WEEK!!!

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
One week until LOST! EEK!!!

I wish I could be like my brother and hold out not watching the entire season until it's all over to avoid commercials and waiting time, but this time around I just can't! Shane and I spent the first half of our winter watching every damn episode from the first 5 seasons. I cant believe how much I missed.

Anyways, who is stoked?!

WHO IS STOKED?!!!:D

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I'm pretty stoked.. because it means that the entire series will be out on DVD in the summer and I can buy the whole thing and watch them ALL!!! moooahahah.

I don't like waiting. :( I haven't watched ANY of them until I can watch them all. :D

EROK81?

Sell out
No TV so it best be on Hulu or Fox. I am SO excited.

I also can't wait to see the finale. Sad to see it go but I am VERY interested to see how they wrap this up. I hope it's not a semi-let down like Sopranos.

I predict there are going to be a lot of pissed of Lost nerds.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I have no doubts they will end this with nothing less than an " OMFG that was amazing" Finale. Everyone who works on the show knows how important it is not to eff it up. IMO

Bart

Stoked and ready for the final season to start. DVR is set and waiting. It's worth starting it 15 minutes late to skip the commercials.

EROK81?

Sell out
I REALLY hope they don't pull the "let's put it online a week after it airs so we can keep showing it on TV" act. That's how V was....if Lost does that I will cry.

Caleb

I have no doubts they will end this with nothing less than an " OMFG that was amazing" Finale. Everyone who works on the show knows how important it is not to eff it up. IMO
But the same thing can be said for just about any series. Do you really think the writers and crew on Sopranos said, screw it, let's bomb the finale? I would hope that every series has every intention of creating the absolute best, most amazing finale ever...some succeed and some don't.

FWIW, I could care less about Lost :p :cody:

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Yea and this isn't the Sporanos, which is a series that can kiss my ass too. :p :shawn: