online movies?

do any of you guys watch movies online? i love to go to the movies to watch them but latly i get in the mood to watch older movies that arnt in theaters and you can hardly find them in blockbuster. i have found a really decent website to watch them on but is there any other better sites you can get movies on?
i go to www.stagevu.com
good place sometimes you get awesome movies then sometimes you get thr crappy quality ones.
i have my computer hooked up to my surround sound an also hooked up to a projector so movies rock for me..
what other sites are good?

Caleb

I often visit www.hulu.com to catch episodes of shows I've missed. I know they have movies too but I don't know what their content is like. All their stuff I've watched was available in HD.

lewis

Fight Till You Die
do any of you guys watch movies online? i love to go to the movies to watch them but latly i get in the mood to watch older movies that arnt in theaters and you can hardly find them in blockbuster. i have found a really decent website to watch them on but is there any other better sites you can get movies on?
i go to www.stagevu.com
good place sometimes you get awesome movies then sometimes you get thr crappy quality ones.
i have my computer hooked up to my surround sound an also hooked up to a projector so movies rock for me..
what other sites are good?

Thanks for posting this. I have been searching all week for a site like this. Couple questions though, are the vidoes streaming and do I have to download there Divx web player?

Johnny4X4

i do the hulu thing alot, enjoy the older stuff too.

if you know the name of what your looking for, there are alot of old series and movies linked to a site called yido, but you never know what your going to get- alot of them have subtitles in other languages, but usually no comercials. if you spend some time with it, you can figure out the good links from the bad.

LonnieC

I go to casttv.com to watch movies all the time but there whole deal is that you can only watch 75 minutes then the make you wait for like 45 minutes or something... but i only watch hour long series so it works good for me!

PBandCJ

like the "sam-itch"
my surround sound system has a divx thing and their web site had a lot of different sites
haven't had time to check them out.