Oops pic

fattodog

frame cracks= More flex!!
onetuff76 said:
poor newbie doesn't know when he's getting hassled

Maybe it is volcanic ash, perhaps the jeep was actually sleeping on its side and didn't have time to wake up before getting covered with ash! :eek: KENNETH !!

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Stuck24.JPG

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Brett said:
What do you think the wrecker bill was on that one? :hickey:
I can't imagine anything that could extract that thing. They could maybe salvage the tractor if they managed to seperate it from the trailer. The only way I can imagine that trailer coming out is by waiting for the thaw, but then that's a little too late, isn't it? :eek:

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
V-DAWG said:
That would suck. I didn't know they made band saws that big, but then to accidentally drive through one, dang. :ugh:

This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time, my hats off to you.

Medsker

James K

NO, I'm always like this
RockMonkey said:
I can't imagine anything that could extract that thing. They could maybe salvage the tractor if they managed to seperate it from the trailer. The only way I can imagine that trailer coming out is by waiting for the thaw, but then that's a little too late, isn't it? :eek:

there was something a while back on the discovery channel about these "ice truckers"(I believe that was the term they used). and if I'm not mistaken they have to recover them.

It is a whole series of roads run across various lakes to get supplies to people in the far north during the winter.

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
James K said:
there was something a while back on the discovery channel about these "ice truckers"(I believe that was the term they used). and if I'm not mistaken they have to recover them.

It is a whole series of roads run across various lakes to get supplies to people in the far north during the winter.

My wife spent two months training people here: http://www.diavik.ca/iceroad.htm and said it was pretty cool to see the trucks slowly make their way across the ice. The road went for like 200 miles and is only open a couple months a year because it goes across three different lakes that thaw so they have to truck all the supplies in and all the waste out in those two months for the entire year. The only way in and out once it closes is twin prop planes to Yellowknife (the closest town).

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Medsker said:
My wife spent two months training people here: http://www.diavik.ca/iceroad.htm and said it was pretty cool to see the trucks slowly make their way across the ice. The road went for like 200 miles and is only open a couple months a year because it goes across three different lakes that thaw so they have to truck all the supplies in and all the waste out in those two months for the entire year. The only way in and out once it closes is twin prop planes to Yellowknife (the closest town).

I think thats it. pretty cool.

Meat_

Banned
RockMonkey said:
I can't imagine anything that could extract that thing....

Actually they do it all the time -_- The History Channel had a show on it.... I'll see if I can round up some pics if anyone is interested.