Open house this weekend! Come see your dream shop and BUY it!

pELYgroso

'Merica
We are having an open house this Friday from 4-7 and Saturday from 10-1. Come take a look! 1861 N 2000 W Lehi, UT 84043

We are listing it for sale by owner but agents are welcome also.

Are there any other free sites other than KSL that you guys would suggest we list the open house on?

Please spread the word!

I'll post some more pics later.

Here's a pic from above. Behold, your new house/shop:

Attachments

• house from above.png
    house from above.png
    186.9 KB · Views: 55

pELYgroso

'Merica
Here are a couple more pics of the shop. Plenty of room for the man cave area (I had planned on making some big barn doors to open up the man cave to the shop) plus 2-3 cars in the shop area. OR, you can remove the walls that I started and easily fit 5 vehicles in the shop with room to work on them. Tons of storage room in the loft.

Attachments

• shop 1.jpg
    shop 1.jpg
    766.8 KB · Views: 53
  • shop 2.jpg
    shop 2.jpg
    874.3 KB · Views: 46

pELYgroso

'Merica
pretty slow. Lots more people seem to want to just set up appointments. We've shown it a bunch in the last couple days, after the open house.

UFAB

What about some more specs besides 1500sq/ft shop, house etc lot size

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

pELYgroso

'Merica
No problem. About 1650 sq ft house, new carpet and paint 18 months ago, 4 bedrooms, 3 bath with a half bath in the shop. Updated kitchen, .3 acre lot. With the shop at one end of the lot, there is still a nice sized grass area big enough to throw a football in or whatever. ( you can see this in the arial view that i posted) the neighborhood is great. Culdesac street and the neighborhood it's not a through street so there is never much traffic around. The ac just went out last week so it will have a brand new ac. When we moved in, the laundry room was just a small closet in the downstairs bathroom. I took half of the attached 2 car garage and i framed in and finished a nice laundry room / mud room / pantry. It has been an awesome addition. You can't hardly fit 2 cars into those garages anyways...there is still plenty of room for a mid size suv to fit and get around it. Let me know if you have any more questions. You're welcome to come see it!