opinion's wanted(suzuki related)

O'neal

?????????
I've got a line on a samuria that's up in the junk yard in town,fuel inj emblem on the back,newer model....90ish?
It's been in a light head on,need's a front clip,only drivetrain left is steering componet's,front and rear end,it's missing seat's one door & trim around dash where speedo and rpm gauge is.The tub is clean no rust,couple minor dent's,frame is flawless not rusty or bent.
So it's missing some thing's should'nt be too big a problem,Anyone got part's?Now what would be the best way to do a build up.I've got a complete toy drivetrain to swap.
Is the suzuki frame strong enough to use?
Any one interested in the suzuki axle's?I need to sell these to cover the cost.
thank's.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
the suzuki has one of the strongest stock frames under a vehicle of it's size. it is boxed front to back and ladder type. There are people with Rockwell axles and 350 chev motors crawling like madmen with little modification to the frame. IT WILL work with toy stuff no problem!!

O'neal

?????????
Thank's for the reply,I was wonderin if somebody would:D Anyone have any good tip's/link's,maybe some experience on swapping the entire drivetrain into a sammy?
Now...about the stock sammy axle's,they are complete hub to hub & drum to drum,I'll let them go cheap!

bb88

New Title
a few people on the POR board have done the Toyota drivetrain thing~~not worth the trouble IMHO (don't get me wrong I love toyota stuff)~~but there should be alot of info if you do a search on that board

O'neal

?????????
I looked over at por,and other site's and found some info,but i'm still lookin.
I'm lookin for $50 rear-$75 front..If your interested let me know,I'm still waitin for my tax stuff,so it'll be a bit.:rolleyes: