Orbital Steering Valve....HELP!

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
So, I was doing a seal kit on my trenchers orbital steering valve and I inadvertantly took apart WAY more than I needed to. Basically, I messed up the timing and now as soon as I turn the machine on it turns left...hard. What I need is someone to tell me the proper way to set timing on it. Easy enough, right? :rofl::rofl:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Does this look like the freakin' tech forum? :wtf:

heheh just kidding. I know some of the guys on Pirate have talked about this very problem.

Caleb

I know it doesn't help much now but I've always read (and been told) to not take them apart unless you know what you are doing :p

And the garage LOSES this round!! Bwahahahaha!!! :greg: Yes, my husband did indeed triumph over his steering valve. Horatio, the brave little Ditch Witch, is out earning his keep as we speak. Just had to share as I'm over the moon about not having to replace the darned thing. ;)

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
That's good news! Trenchers rock. I actually have to rent one this summer to build the footing for my fence foundation MOOAHAHAHAH hope it likes rocks though :(

Bodine

One Call That's All
That's good news! Trenchers rock. I actually have to rent one this summer to build the footing for my fence foundation MOOAHAHAHAH hope it likes rocks though :(

And how do you plan on doing that from Vernal?