OSRC 2015

Coco

:rofl:

I will probably need a spotter, but that is a loooong ways away... I will however post tryout dates in the future :D

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
:rofl:

I will probably need a spotter, but that is a loooong ways away... I will however post tryout dates in the future :D

You can have one of mine... I have like 18 people chomping at the bit to spot my buggy and by 18 I mean 3

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Craig,
We can probably con Clay into driving and maybe we can convince my wife to drive her buggy... :)

(After watching Ben and Kami last year, I think she would have fun!)

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Craig,
We can probably con Clay into driving and maybe we can convince my wife to drive her buggy... :)

(After watching Ben and Kami last year, I think she would have fun!)

My wife competed in the JK and loved it, I think everybodys wife should do it atleast once

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
My wife competed in the JK and loved it, I think everybodys wife should do it atleast once

She was thinking about it last year but being 5+ months along she decided to pass. Jeep safari two months earlier was all she wanted. :)

She has her own rig these days, might as well... :D

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
She was thinking about it last year but being 5+ months along she decided to pass. Jeep safari two months earlier was all she wanted. :)

She has her own rig these days, might as well... :D

My wife was the same way, she was also 5 months along at Old school last year. She will be running the White TJ this year in legends