OSRC Sponsors

Craig S

Commando
A very special thanks to the OSRC sponsors. Without the sponsors the event could not happen. Please purchase your off road merchandise from the event sponsors so they can justify their continued support of OSRC. Sponsors as follows:

1. Nemesis Industries
2. Baggs Testing and Rental
3. Tom Wood's Custom Drive Shafts
4. Low Range Off Road
5. Maxxis
6. RME
7. Amsoil
8. Droubay Chevrolet
9. Millard County
10. Sexton Off Road
11. Teraflex
12. Service Drug

sponsor-page-web.jpg

Last edited:

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
What a great event! I support these vendors however possible. Low Range may cater to a different crowd, but I always pick up builder parts from them, they stock some useful stuff.

The problem with Tom Woods is the lack of repeat business. He built my shafts and I doubt I'll ever need another one :rofl:

Now I just need to talk Kami into a new duramax, and we'll cruise on down to Droubay :D

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Lots of love towards the sponsors...If the economy turns around id love to buy a JK and trick it out with Nemesis stuff...awesome products.... I bought a truck from Droubay, only great experience Ive had with a dealer... I run Tom Woods driveshafts...I broke a yoke, cause thier shafts are so strong......and Im planning on buying some stuff from LowRange for my project suzuki sideXside Im building my wife....also bought the whole family some t-shirts from Sikkline, sick! Thanks you to the sponsors for making it all possible. and Millard County rules for letting us play in thier yard!!

Last edited: