OSRC

Crinco

I wanted to take a moment and send out a great big THANK YOU to Craig and his family for the huge amount of time, effort, and money that goes into putting together an event like OSRC. There are really so many people who make something like this come together that I cant possibly name them all and maybe Craig will chime in and give credit where its due, but I was truely impressed with the quality of this event and the skill of those who competed and at the end of the day fun was had by everyone.
For those who missed out, you really did miss out. I look forward to next year, that UTV race looked like way too much fun to pass up on!!!

Craig S

Commando
Thanks for coming Chris! The competitors, volunteers, and sponsors are what really make things go. Without those three, the event could not happen. It is a bonus that my family loves rock crawling.

airmanwilliams

If whoever won those led light strip kits I sent down wants to exchange for different colors send me a pm and ill be happy to replace them with a color you want.

sixstringsteve

what an incredible event, thanks Craig and all associated! This was my first year and it definitely won't be my last.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
The event was amazing, it was our first time down as well and we are already making upgrades for next year. The JK course was just the right amount of difficult and couldnt have been any better laid out!!!

chadschoon

What a great time! My car is already stripped down to make repairs. So far cracked fly wheel, broken bell housing. Bent head mounts, bent link, broken brake line. Hopefully that is it :)

Bart

Big kudos to Craig and the Stumph family for such an excellent event. It was seriously the funnest event I can remember since the early days of rock crawling. Can't wait until next year.

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
Truly a great event stumph family. This was the best year ever and i believe the biggest. Was glad that the weld booth that i set up helped a few competitors get back in the comp for the next day, thanks again to everyone and i hope next year is bigger and better still

EB101

Before this event, I said it'd be my last, at least with my current Bronco. I have to say, I'm already planning on next year now! What a blast!
What a laid back event. We brought kids and grand kids and friends of friends. Everyone had a great time.
See you in 2014!
-Steve