outlaw trail vernal utah

driver920

Myself and a few friends are planning an outlaw trail run but i can find surprisingly little info on it such as, is it ATV only, is it covered by the 50 inch rule, is it set as no side by sides the descriptions i can find say no ohv but say nothing about utv and alot of the conecting trails say 50 inch or less I did call the forest service in vernal and talked with someone who said and i quote ( well we took our razor in there but i am not sure what the regulations are you should be fine ) well before i drag everything out there i would like to know i will be fine so has anyone run this trail, my understanding is that its about a 38 mile loop and the only video i can find of it looks to be an awsome trail, any help would be wonderful ie. is it a 50 inch trail , is it atv only, is there someone i can call that would have better info thanks in advance guys

driver920

well i just called the polaris dealer in vernal he says that this trail is a 50 inch trail and the maps are based on outdated info so i guess we just cross our fingures and hope for the best for the labor day trip