overhead trays

airmanwilliams

I bought a few more of these trays if anyone wants them. They are made for suzuki sidekicks and use the existing rearview mirror screws. im sure they could be modified to fit a number of vehicles with mirrors that arent attached to tthe windshield or these could be welded onto a buggy.

5-overhead trays at $20each

IMG_1856.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg

Last edited:

airmanwilliams

guess I should have posted just the tray. I could order the bag I just havent because they were an extra $30. if you want one let me know and in the order of color options as in tan, black or olive. I may not be able to get one color so put them in the order you would like in choices like 1. black 2. olive 3. tan then if I cant get one I will get the next one down the list.

ill try to post a picture while at work to show the tray itself

Last edited:

airmanwilliams

still havent had a chance to get the cb mounted since my father made a surprise visit from oregon and so we have been spending time with him.

Here are the different ones I have at the moment. Thought I was getting all the same in the mail but they sent me different ones. the two end ones are for sidekicks/trackers and I believe the middle one is for a samurai but all can be modified to fit other rigs.

IMG_1869.jpg