Oxycotton

ryslc

car audio guy
is this a modern day epidemic?
i almost lost another good friend(USE 2 B) to this ****. this is getting old. too many are getting sick !KICK THE **** OUT!

GOAT

Back from the beyond
is this a modern day epidemic?
i almost lost another good friend(USE 2 B) to this ****. this is getting old. too many are getting sick !KICK THE **** OUT!

Sorry to hear that Ryan. It seems through aggressive marketing, pills are En Vouge now.

Rush Limbaugh was hooked on oxycontin. Regretfully, he was caught before it was too late........

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Yeah thats no bueno. Sorry bout your friend getting hooked on the stuff. All these prescriptions are just way easier to get now a days...its really unfortunante.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Yeah, that's bad stuff. :( I've never personally come across it but I hear people crush it and snort it. That's pretty retarded right there.

What pisses me off the most is that the abusers are making harder for people to get the medications for legitimate reason. :rolleyes: That and it's destroying peoples lives (and families). But you can't blame the drug, only the users.

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Great drug used properly, but horrible if abused!!
It is very dangerous!!!!
Epidemic? Yes!! The worse thing is people crush it up and snort it. So they get a full dose instantly, rather then time released as it is meant to be.
Just SUCKS!!

Seth

These go to 11
Its a real problem. My best friend is on SL county narc and all they deal with is meth and oxy. I can't even imagine snorting that stuff. I take lortabs when my eye pain gets bad. Even that stuff I need to ease into it and can't take it for more then a few days. It make me sick as hell. And that is maybe a 10% of the oxy. Last I heard that stuff was going for more then $10 per mg. That make a oxy 80 $80 and that might last an addict a day. Dangerous and expensive.