Paintless Dent Removal?

JF1

Anyone had this done? Wife's car has a door ding about the size of a quarter, no broken paint but that's all I see when I look at the car. Gotta get it fixed. Anyone have recommendations on who to use in the Davis Cnty area and what I'm looking at as far as cost?
Thanks,
Joe

MattL

I too am interested in this for my wifes car.. except there are more than one.
Anyone in slc ?

Turbobob

Semper Fi
Dent Masters in SLC does paintless dent repair. A door ding will run you about 65 bucks. They are on 3rd west and about 2500 south. They are in the phone book.;)

sibeta

i got one on my fender that needs to be fixed as well, maybe if we all went in together they would hook us up with a small discount.

JF1

Turbobob said:
Dent Masters in SLC does paintless dent repair. A door ding will run you about 65 bucks. They are on 3rd west and about 2500 south. They are in the phone book.;)

Perfect! I've got an appointment set up for Friday.
Thanks!

Joe

ALF

SURE!?
I paid to have this done on the neighbors car when I got in a hurry and backed into it pulling out of the driveway:rolleyes: I was home when the guy came out to do it and he said he guarenteed his work if it didn't come out you don't have to pay. urned out great for around $130 for a sizeable dent.:D

Then the car got repoed a couple weeks later:rofl: