pair of black Corbeau Baja ultra ss seats

Jeromy

Sold!

bought these to put in my YJ and were not quite right for me. they are super comfortable but i had a hard time getting in and out. (im too fat ;) ) They were only in my jeep for a few days. i have the baja adapters for them i am including as well. no seat risers though. 450$

Attachments

• IMG_6390.jpg
    IMG_6390.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 53
  • _MG_3594.jpg
    _MG_3594.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 14
  • _MG_3589.jpg
    _MG_3589.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 14
  • _MG_3590.jpg
    _MG_3590.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 14
  • _MG_3593.jpg
    _MG_3593.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Bump for my favorite Corbeau seat. :cool: If you can fit, they are super-comfy and hold you in WELL.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I'm a 34 waist and fit fine. Snug at first, but they'll mold themselves to you and be awesome.

Jeromy

they are super comfy and i really wish i could have kept them but did not work out. barely used. installed and only drove jeep like 2x and then they were replaced with the corbeau baja jp seats.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Thinking...

I'm a 34 waist, but my brother, who would fill the other seat most of the time is like 38-40. Too Big? Web site says up to 36-38.

Jeromy

Thinking...

I'm a 34 waist, but my brother, who would fill the other seat most of the time is like 38-40. Too Big? Web site says up to 36-38.
I'm a 40 and I thought they were good. A bit snug but I liked that. Felt rock solid in them. Like you weren't going anywhere.