Palin, WTF!?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
troll-web.jpg

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
you can think she's an idiot, but whether or not you like Obama, if he wins then the dem house and senate will take about 45 minutes to pass 9.x million acres of the Red Rock WA into effect thus eliminating a large portion of the land that we enjoy accessing.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
you can think she's an idiot, but whether or not you like Obama, if he wins then the dem house and senate will take about 45 minutes to pass 9.x million acres of the Red Rock WA into effect thus eliminating a large portion of the land that we enjoy accessing.

Ding, ding, ding we have a winner. A vote for Obama is one step closer to seeing ARWA in our lifetime in its current form if not a worsened form. :rolleyes:

Cherokeester

Oh, Katie Couric is so well respected. Her broadcast ratings have never been so low. Joe Biden says you have to have a India accent to work at 7-11 wtf is that? Reagan was one of our best presidents and he was an actor! How many Wall Street Journal b.s. publications did he read?

You have to be a little moronic to take any main stream journalist report with authenticity about the facts.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
all politicians are scum, but I think you have to look at the system as a whole and decide which presidential scumbag you want to balance out the conglomorate of scum that is the house and senate. You DO NOT want to have all three branches of the government, or even all parts of the legislative branch and the president, to be of the same party. Thats a recipe for disaster.

Ding, ding, ding we have a winner. A vote for Obama is one step closer to seeing ARWA in our lifetime in its current form if not a worsened form. :rolleyes:

And this is just the damage he'll do to motorized rec in Utah, a small part of the larger world. There's increased government, income redistribution, socialized medicine, weakening of the armed forces, increased taxes for ALL Americans paying taxes, and on and on and on.

Palin does come off as uninformed on occasion. The interview with Charlie Gibson is not such an occasion. The term "Bush Doctrine" has been used to refer to many different policies of GWB. It's understandable that one would need clarification to make a specific comment on "The Bush Doctrine".

That she can't name any of the newspapers she reads is concerning.

I will vote as I always have in national elections.

votenader.org

Bart

The media can spin any way they want to, and CNN and MSN are the most liberal spinners out there. Just look how the down played the Barney Frank's most recent financial scandal. He's the head of the House Financial Services Committee that oversees the tax laws and cheated on taxes on his rental properties and claimed he didn't know the tax law very well. Oh and he admitted having an affair with a male prostitute, not that that should influence anything in congress.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I was disappointed w/the Couric interview... at least, the clips I've watched on YouTube. Then again, after seeing how Charlie Gibson re-edited her answers to fit his agenda, I'm not so sure I can take that interview at face value. :D

I'll be watching the debate tonight fer sure. And really, I'm voting 2nd amendment/land access for this election. I would say 1st amendment too, but let's remember McCain/Feingold. :mad:

richpblaze

Not to mention they (THE DEMOCRATS)

Are triing to rewrite the Constitution and change the definition of We The People to better suit themselves. Thus take away our right to bear arms.:confused::confused:

The Stranger

Stranger Danger
More responses than I expected! I made the same post on 4 other forums and almost everyone else posted a couple other videos of pailen, mccain, biden or whatever and laughed about it. The other three forums all have polls asking who they will vote for and Obama is ahead by about 1/3, but this forum is super pro McCain. I think there are a few more more special interest voters in here though. I'm not trying to start a debate (id like to eventually make a couple friends from here) I just wanted to see how all of the diferent groups of people reacted. I picked pailen because i was forwarded those videos and the vp debates are today.

I wrote this on my phone. Please excuse spelling and other errors.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Super pro-McCain? How about super anti-Obama? Totally different issues.
Well said.

I don't want Obama in office...and no sane person who likes guns, motorized outdoor equipment, or keeping as much of their paycheck as possible can honestly support that douchebag either.

It is a matter of picking the lesser of two dispicable, dishonest, and money grubbing assholes.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Not to be sexest, but Palin is hot! How many hot chicks do you know that act retarded to get their way? Also, do you really think the interview was fair? I think she was duped....

There are a lot of people that have gone up against Palin and all of them are extending that warning. These are people she went up against over the years of being mayor and governor - even incumbents are warning. They are all saying the same thing, don't underestimate her as being stupid. She's very bright and knows the issues well.

As for McCain... I haven't been to hot or cold for this guy during this election. He hasn't brought himself to the table. It's like he's too busy doing other things than running an election. I thought after he signed Palin that would all change, but it hasn't. So I've had to do research on him and Palin and I really like what I see. Between the two of them they are very well rounded.

I only watched the first ~20 minutes of the debate and I liked what I heard. I was hoping it would have been stronger, but I think she held her own just fine and in no point did I think she was an air head...

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
She sounded like a country bumpkin that was reading from pre-written scripts... and the whole "beauty pageant smile" constantly drove me nutz... lastly we do need to get out of Iraq and that whole mess... I won't vote for McCain or Obama as I detest the two party system :)