Palm, PPC, etc users...

Caleb

What apps have you found to be useful? I got me a new Axim X30 and need to put it to use, I plan on GPS but what other apps do you guys use?

Caleb

Spork said:
Got my checkbook on mine... Tells me how much $ I don't have...

And Dope wars :D

I use to use quicken on my PC, but my wife and I only use our debit cards so traking is a PITA, and trying to get her to keep receipts and actually entering them (or giving them to me so I can enter them) is worse than pulling teeth...I have thought about ewallet or something like that though...

4thefamily

Ppc

Supergper said:
I use to use quicken on my PC, but my wife and I only use our debit cards so traking is a PITA, and trying to get her to keep receipts and actually entering them (or giving them to me so I can enter them) is worse than pulling teeth...I have thought about ewallet or something like that though...

My wife and I both have Axim's We use pocket quicken and it has helped us a ton, we had the same problem with entering but now we just enter it on the go when we are driving home from shopping, anyway it has helped us. Some other useful websites have been Aximsite.com and ppc4you.com, and if you are LDS Yanceyware.com has a ton of thing from scriptures to primary manuals all for free.

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
If your X30 has 802.11, get Ministumbler for detecting wireless networks. There's a program out there to use your PPC as a remote, that's somewhat handy. I just got an X50v from my work, love it.

Caleb

RedRock5.9 said:
If your X30 has 802.11, get Ministumbler for detecting wireless networks. There's a program out there to use your PPC as a remote, that's somewhat handy. I just got an X50v from my work, love it.

yeah, It has both 802.11 and BT...its the high model (624 mhz)...I have been playing with a few stumbler type programs, when I was at the ministumbler site the other day the link to ministumbler was dead...I will have to hunt it down...