Panoptic JKU

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I heard there was some progress in this area ;-)

Any thing done performance wise?
I haven't done anything performance wise. I programed the tire size and gear ratio with a superchips F5 programmer. That made a pretty big difference. I maight do an exhaust eventually, but I won't be doing anything else. I really like the way the jeep runs and there is plenty of power.

I did decide on some bumpers and sliders. I went with a generic rear bumper from Ebay. We will see if it is cool :)

For the front bumper I went with a Teraflex explorer with hoop.

I did the Teraflex sliders as well. I was going to go a different route, but like the way the Teraflex looks with stock style fenders.

That turned out sweet!
Thanks!
Me likey.
double thanks
triple thanks

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Finally got the Falcon shocks on there. We decided on the non-adjustable because I would never adjust them :)

The ride is amazing now.

Attachments

• falcon rear.jpg
    falcon rear.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 29

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Got my rear bumper. It was a cheap no name on eBay and it ended up being a poison spyder bumper :).

Got the teraflex sliders on finally.

Got the front Teraflex explorer bumper on. I bought it in March, installed it in April. The powder coat has already started peeling. Not to excited about that. the installation went well and I love the bumper, but sad about the powder coat.

Also figured I better put a front Falcon shock picture in there :)

Attachments

• IMG_1768.JPG
    IMG_1768.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1766.JPG
    IMG_1766.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1765.JPG
    IMG_1765.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1767.JPG
    IMG_1767.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 36

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I keep seeing this sexy JK around town and think, damn that is nice.....Oh...Wait, that's Davy's. This has to be one of my favorite JK's. Super practical.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I keep seeing this sexy JK around town and think, damn that is nice.....Oh...Wait, that's Davy's. This has to be one of my favorite JK's. Super practical.

Thanks! It is getting pretty close to where we want it.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
The oil sensor went out (a while back) so we changed it for a new one. The sensor is under the intake so it is a HUGE pain in the butt to change and is a big expense if paying a shop. We added a remote oil pressure sensor kit so if it ever needs to be changed again it will take like 10 minutes to change. :cool: