Paranormal

rholbrook

I took my 16 yr old son and 19 yr old daughter last night to see Paranormal. There were some parts that were pretty intense and I saw some people leave. It was rated R for the F bomb being used maybe 20 times. It wasn't a bad show and by the looks of the theater it is making a killing with ticket sales. When we got home I decided to mess with my son and wait for him to get in bed before I started making some of the same noises as in the movie.

Anyone have any of there own paranormal experiences? I for one have when I was a teenager. Watching this movie brought back a lot of memories that I have since tried to forget. Maybe this explains why I am so into Ghost Hunters on the SciFi channel.

turbosniper1

6x6x6 / Commando
I would really like to get out and see Paranormal along with The Fourth Kind, they both look like really good movies that make you think about things! Especially The Fourth Kind because it is based out of Nome, Alaska and based on the real sleep deprivation studies of a psychologist that lives there. The movements of the patients are supposed to be exactly the same as the movements that the original studier caught on tape!!!! Should be a good movie!!!!!
- Matt

Coco

I know this is an old thread, but I watched this last night and it scared the sh** outta me!!! I like watching shows like Most Haunted and stuff like that, but this really scared the crap out of me. It is probably one of those movies that I have seen, and wont see it again....Not for me, I wont be seeing the Paranormal activity 2 that comes out tonight either.....no thanks!!