PARK Photos of Course Work

Craig S

Commando
I have attached some photos showing built courses (cones and all), dirt work of courses in progress, spraying of concrete over the dirt work and other interesting shots taken during the work of getting this event ready. The site is world class and may be the best in the country as the photos don't do it justice. The entire area around the 10 obstacles is graveled and bladed to a smooth finish. A chain link fence surrounds the entire event area and there is 20 acres of camping available outside the fenced area. The local Boy Scouts have agreed to cook food and serve during tech inspection on Thursday.

Attachments

• PARK Pics 5-08 003.jpg
    PARK Pics 5-08 003.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 169
  • PARK Pics 5-08 004.jpg
    PARK Pics 5-08 004.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 49
  • PARK Pics 5-08 005.jpg
    PARK Pics 5-08 005.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 48
  • PARK Pics 5-08 012.jpg
    PARK Pics 5-08 012.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 34
  • PARK Pics 5-08 023.jpg
    PARK Pics 5-08 023.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 63
  • PARK Pics 5-08 028.jpg
    PARK Pics 5-08 028.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 33
  • PARK Pics 5-08 034.jpg
    PARK Pics 5-08 034.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 46
  • PARK Pics 5-08 036.jpg
    PARK Pics 5-08 036.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 55
  • APRIL 2008 002e.jpg
    APRIL 2008 002e.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 55
  • APRIL 2008 003e.jpg
    APRIL 2008 003e.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 72

notajeep

Just me
-_-
attachment.php
-_-

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Very cool,

I leave for spokane wa, on saturday, and then need to be in Fort Collins Co on Monday, then on into Cedar by Tuesday afternoon.

I will give you a call on Monday and see if we can meet on my way to Cedar.

Thanks

Rich

What are you coming to Spokane for?

Big Rich

Where could there possibly be a place here? Big Al's? That would be cool if it happened though!!

I've been talking to Scott Davidson, "BoxBoy" and he has a place he thinks we can use just north of Spokane.

I've looked at a couple of places there in the past that would be great, but they never happened. I hope this time it will be different.

Big

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I've been talking to Scott Davidson, "BoxBoy" and he has a place he thinks we can use just north of Spokane.

I've looked at a couple of places there in the past that would be great, but they never happened. I hope this time it will be different.

Big

That woudl be awesome! Even closer to me, as I'm north of Spokane, too ;)

Big Rich

That woudl be awesome! Even closer to me, as I'm north of Spokane, too ;)

If spokane is close, I'm looking for a guide on sunday afternoon/evening, I would like to visit the local hot spots, just in case we have an event there....

you know, get a lay of the land :rofl::rofl:

Call me tomorrow (sat) if you want to meet up (I understand it's a college town);)

530-417-5333

Craig S

Commando
10 courses are completed and laid out at the Delta Fair Grounds. Each team will run 5 courses on Friday and 5 on Saturday. 3 courses will be set up for practice on Thursday afternoon after your vehicle passes tech. These courses are for anybody who wants a little practice.

The 10 courses are a good mix of very easy to challenging. All have been driven and timed. A map of the courses will be available at the drivers meeting with time limits and routes.