Parting my 96 XJ. axles, longarms, leafs, wheelspacers, coils, ect.

Pympfoot

Parting out my old 96 XJ. Prices are flexible cause im broke! LOL Parts going are as follows!!

Dana 44 rear, this axle was fully rebuilt about ~8000 miles ago with 4.88 yukon gears, a lockrite locker and rock crusher diff cover. Also has Lubelocker gasket and full master rebuild kit. All work done by Gaylon's drivelines in Lehi Utah. asking 1000$.

Dana 30 front axle. Rebuilt at the same time at the same shop. Rockcrusher diff cover, lockrite locker, lubelocker and 4.88 yukon gears. Asking 650$

Spidertrax wheel spacers. (4.5x5) I believe they are 3/4 i can measure to be sure if anyone is interested. asking 75$

Rusty's High clearence Longarms. 6 - 8 in kit. comes with xfercase 1in drop crossmember. asking 650$

Rusty's 4.5in rear leafs. asking 200$.

Rusty's 4.5in front coil springs. asking 100$

Various and sundry other parts and peices. If you need something and dont see it on the list feel free to shoot me a note and Ill see if i have it. All prices negotiable.

Pete Taylor
503-740-2603

Location is Pleasant Grove Utah.

Pympfoot

Set of 4 spacers. And I just verified they are 1.25in.

20120818_170319.jpg

SpeedyVic

Hi, I am currently interested in building up a 96 XJ that I just purchased. Not really wanting to go much higher than 4 inches cause my intent is to give it to my daughter when she graduates from high school in two years.

I was interested in the Rusty's long arms, but was worried about what it would do to the handling at highway speeds. Did you have any problems with your rig on the freeway?

Pympfoot

the disconnects I have are older no-brand. Bushings are good and they are pretty sturdy. standard pin quick disconnect type. i can make em look pretty spiffy if you want em. Im positive they arnt worth more than 20 bucks. :)

Pympfoot

the body is dark green and its pretty shot. Im afraid the grill is gone. I busted the crap out of it with a tree branch a long time ago. sorry.

Trate D

Is this a complete part out? I am looking for complete front door panels. 4 door I assume?

Pympfoot

yup! EVERYTHING on the jeep is available. complete 100% part out. It is a 4 door. those panels are available if you would like them. Just let me know and we can work something out.