Parting out 1993 FZJ80 Land Cruiser

Noahfecks

El Destructo!
So I bought this land cruiser site unseen and lets just say it wasnt what I expected it to be. It was in an accident on the passenger side I had hoped to get it back on the road but I dont believe it would be a safe vehicle and I dont want someone getting hurt on my conscience (rust not collision damage). It has a lot of very usable parts to perhaps keep someone else on the road so to recoup some of my money I will part it out. It is brown in color with a brown interior, the passenger side doors are toast but the internals appear to still work if you need a window motor or something. I will list a few of the major components with some prices if you need something specific please just ask, this is currently a running driving rig come get the whole thing for $2500

Front axle (no locker) and rear axle (aussie locker) $1300/pr
What appears to be a very good engine with 202K $1000
All the front sheet metal and lights are in very good condition whole front clip $400
T-case $250
Front seats $50
Drivers side doors $100/ea
Side mirrors, nice and tight, no flopping glass $75/ea

Lots of small parts, everything is negotiable. Will take the carcass to the crusher in one month after I have pulled the things I know I can sell off of it.

Coco

I'll buy the front axle wheels hubs if you want to part it that far. If not, how much for the front axle?

Noahfecks

El Destructo!
I'll buy the front axle wheels hubs if you want to part it that far. If not, how much for the front axle?

Dont really want to part it that far, make me a reasonable offer

Hey Dunkin, you should hit up Kevin and see if he needs any body parts.... he's local to GJ and on RME. You both have a couple project 80 Series Cruisers!

http://www.rme4x4.com/member.php?6441-KWight

I have been talking with him since his rollover. He stole the one that has been sitting down on pitkin ave by napa with a bad motor so he doesnt need anything from me anymore. Looks like Baja was a blast

I am interested in some wiring pigtails. I am searching for the following:

Rear Right/Left turn signal harness. Both the male/female and ~3+ inches on either side.
Rear Defrost Pigtail
ECT Pigtail

Let me know if you still have these or need any clarification of what I am searching for. Thanks.

Noahfecks

El Destructo!
I am interested in some wiring pigtails. I am searching for the following:

Rear Right/Left turn signal harness. Both the male/female and ~3+ inches on either side.
Rear Defrost Pigtail
ECT Pigtail

Let me know if you still have these or need any clarification of what I am searching for. Thanks.

Pulled all the harnesses whole and uncut, i will look for them when I get home on Sat