Parting out 1999 Toyota 4 runner

1990taco

I have a 1999 4 runner that has been in a front end accident. My plan is to use the drive train in my 85 p/u i have. So the engine, trans, T case i will be keeping. The front driver fender was hit. Body is in ok condition. Frame is bent at the driver wheel.
Let me know if you need anything. Make me an offer thanks. Text is best Zach
801-688-8697

Last edited:

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Pics? Is it a Sport/Highlander by chance? I would be interested in the hood if it is (even if there is some damage...)

1990taco

BoostedRnR it doesn't have the leather seats. Cloth but in pretty good condition. Bryson it is the sport im pretty sure. It does have the hood w/ the scoop. A buddy of mine wanted it but if he falls through i will let you know first. Also Runner is located in lehi. the Body is in pretty decent condition would be good for a body swap. Ill put up some pics soon as i can.

1990taco

BoostedRNR- seats are tan. Driver side has a small tear. That is glass on the driver seat not cig burns. How about $150 for the 2 front seats. If you dont want them Ill try to make them work in my 85 yota.

BoostedRNR

I'll probably hold off for now. They look to be a little better than mine, mostly because they're not leather. If I come down that way and you still have them, I'll have to stop and take a closer look. Thanks man!