Parting out 2000 Tacoma

lewis

Fight Till You Die
I know you aren't selling the motor but seeing how your putting it in a crawler, would you sell the cruise control?

lewis

Fight Till You Die
Ya. Mine quit. I am not completely sure it will work since mine is a 97. I have an extra an actuator out of an 02 and it is different than my 97.

04nachotaco

Its wells
Looking for The entire parking brake assembly from lever under the driver door back too the axle. I also need the window washer pump and tank. Do you still have the stock front sway bar? How much for the rear axle?

ghetto

I sold the parking brake assembly from the rear axle to under the door. I have from there to the hand brake including the hand brake. I have the front sway bar. I think I have the pump but the washer tank was cracked. The rear axle is sold, but the front third member and axles are still for sale.

Interested in various wiring to clean up my diesel swap. Do you have the harness running from under the driver's seat to the fuel tank, rear lights, and e-locker? Still have the e-locker ECU (Behind driver's kick panel)? Also, can you post a picture of the A/C control? I am trying to figure out if it is the right one for my truck.
Thanks

ghetto

Updated list and lowered prices.

I am still working on the wiring harness. I don't think I will need any of the stuff you want. I am working on wiring now. I should know in a couple weeks.