For Sale - Best Offer parting out my crawler

I have a 14 bolt full float axle. 5.13 gears and a spool and disc brakes set up for 3 link $600. Dana 44 8 lug with 5.13 gears new warn premium hubs and a Detroit set up for 3 link $600. toyota dual cases $350 toyota dual case skid plate $90 adaptor to put a th350 trans to the dual cases $150 ( new bearing and seal) turbo 350 2wd trans $100 chev 350 tbi long Block $100 chev 350 vortec upper and lower intake manifold $100 89 toyota 4 runner body and frame set up with 3 link front and rear, 3rd row seating $500. Set of 4 37" creepy crawlers on 16" wheels Ok tread $400 Text is best for questions at 435 seven 4 zero 09 two six thanks! I can text pictures of what ever you may be interested in.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Tell me more about the cases. Both 2.28? Are both top shift? What brand is the doubler?

Last edited:

gorillaxj

Always building hardly wheeling
Also interested in the dual cases and cross member? Brand of adapter and skid? Spline count? Gear ratios? Interested with cash in hand. Second in line after Kevin B

Also interested in the tires.

Last edited:

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Are the quarterpanels complete? If you end up scrapping the body, I'll give you a couple bucks for some of the sheet metal first.