Parts fj60 stolen

gdtrfb

This was stolen from my rental property in west jordan, please pm me with any info, the rear end was gone and it was full of fj60 parts.
thanks
I'm sure the meth head tenants sold it for drugs, I have the vin plates and the title. all I really need is the oil pan and bell housing some front axle parts and the head as well as a few things that are in the back, I'm not looking to prosecute any one, I just want my parts back, no questions asked

it was parked in this driveway, nose out.

Attachments

• DSC00040.JPG
    DSC00040.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC00041.JPG
    DSC00041.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 7109dr.JPG
    7109dr.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 7109too.JPG
    7109too.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Wow, crazy Wolf... I would call the scrap yards first of the week and have them look out for it. Unless they were a Cruiser person its not worth much more than scrap.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
I don't think that scrap yards can do anything with it unless they have the title.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I don't think that scrap yards can do anything with it unless they have the title.

There not supposed too, but there are some that do... However if they sold it to a scrap metal buyer (mobile dudes) that come pick it up, they don't care about titles, I've had them come pick up rigs in the past.

gdtrfb

I afraid if it went to the scrap yards its history by now but it don't hurt to try. DO NOT rent to these people..
by the way, shamless plug.. the lot is for sale nice valley view of the Wasatch range, mount Olympus etc. The Mobile home is trashed as you might guess.

gdtrfb

Update
Last summer Eddie (Edward) Truijllo and his mother Lisa Clark, told me that Eddie had a friend who rolled his cruiser and was looking for a body, I don't recall the other dudes name so it might be in some back yard or shop some where, the flames on the fenders are a dead give away as well as the tons of bondo on them.

shoot me a pm if ya see this thing.
Thanks

TooeleBronco

let's go wheelin
I would call all the numbers in the classifieds for people that pick up scrap. Tell them you won't press charges but you need some stuff off it. Otherwise they would just scrap it to not get involved. I do believe they could get into trouble if they took it and know that it is stolen. Hope you find it. That old stuff is hard to find.

gdtrfb

I would call all the numbers in the classifieds for people that pick up scrap. Tell them you won't press charges but you need some stuff off it. Otherwise they would just scrap it to not get involved. I do believe they could get into trouble if they took it and know that it is stolen. Hope you find it. That old stuff is hard to find.

Thanks, Yesterday a neighbor told me he saw it being loaded on to a flat bed trailor that had a hand winch on it and was pulled by a pick up. I think it went to the dudes friend that had rolled his.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Thanks, Yesterday a neighbor told me he saw it being loaded on to a flat bed trailor that had a hand winch on it and was pulled by a pick up. I think it went to the dudes friend that had rolled his.

let's mount up and smash some heads...

gdtrfb

Did they leave all that stuff in the back yard?
that is the front and yes thats how they left it plus about 10 bikes in the back and a lot of S%$t in the place I'm just gonna tear it down it would take more it fix it up than it would be worth. We filled up a large dumpster and I'm still gonna have to take a couple of trips to the dump.