peach days car show

mhudson

YEEHAY
I got a buddy that lives in brigham city. He and his pops have a few older cars entered in the parade and the car show.

I dont think I will make it. I will be doing some work.

I was supose to go on a WC trail ride that weekend. But work came up. What a drag...

Destroyer

Phil Nelson
Oh sh*t you guys going to be up in my neighborhood, i havent met much people from the board so this might be a good time to do that, i seen the scout up here last year but didnt get a chance to talk to you. Ill be there but my rigs not done, i guess i could tow the chassie there. Phil

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
tow it over! Its a free entry so what the heck right?

Stan should be there with the 6x6 Dodge again. Also Corey Casper should be there with his HUGE Durango

ElJefe

uh. . .
I'll be there, I'm taking my father-in-law and nephews up to Inspiration point. will be my jeeps frist trip since the 14 bolt. but then gonna swing by the show afterwards.

864runner

I know I'm your hero
Heres Chestons and Coreys trucks at the show. Didn't see anybody else there but i wasnt there for long. Next year i'll have my truck there.

DSC02497.jpg

Destroyer

Phil Nelson
The car show was fun. Not near enough crawlers tho.

I wonder if we could get them to make another class for us????

I came down but didnt get a chance to meat anybody.

Yeah that would be great sense the reward probably when to one of them lifted Chevys With 1000 chrome shocks that have never even seen a dirt road.