Pepper Spray

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Does anyone have any recommendations on pepper spray? I have been wanting some for my wife for self-defense and I could use some for the occasional rabid canine that I come across. :rofl: I saw that Mace makes an actual pistol with a laser! Pretty cool.:cool:

Ahh, the Alaska no sun thing. Gotcha. Hang in there and get some goggles.
We get an amazing amount of sunshine, statistically, we have the most sunny days of the year! It's more the snow out the wazoo thing and having been without a truck for a month. I have the attention span of a ferret on crack so it's been struggle for me. Chris is taking me to the city for Valentine's Day though! :tara:
This one is made by Kimber Firearms...http://www.pepperblaster.com/
Ohhhhhh......I like it! Anyone want to go to Orem and get some for me? :rofl:

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
Ohhhhhh......I like it! Anyone want to go to Orem and get some for me? :rofl:

Who has them there? My computer wouldn't bring up their locations page. I am in the market for one also. I may be able to run down and check them out...

Edit: nevermind, it finally worked. Sportsman's Warehouse is real close to me, maybe I'll run over and look at 'em.

Last edited:
Define "the city". I'm guessing they don't have pepper spray at the General Store there?

Well, first of all, we don't have a general store there Mr. Smarty Pants! Secondly, my definition of "the city": Anyplace bigger than Pagosa that has an Old Navy, Victoria's Secret, shoe stores, and different restaurants! :chris:

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Guns work too Tara. Just get a concealed weapons permit so you can carry. :)