Photo uploader for cell phones

YOUKNOW

Hey guys,

whenever I have a techy question, I know I can come on here and ask. Most of you have a better knowledge of this stuff than I.

My phone was starting to fill up the storage space quick with photos. I do download them to my computer to make storage space on the phone, but I want to have them available to me over the web without my computer.

I started looking into flickr and Google photo apps, so that way I can have them automatically backed up over the web. I was reading that when the photos are uploaded to either companies cloud, the photos will be resized. Is this true? Would they resize videos (if either of these services upload videos) as well?

Thanks in advance.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
I use Dropbox, it's pretty easy to set up, I can view pictures taken with other devices hooked to my dropbox account. I think the free version is limited to 2G before you need to clean things up or upgrade to a pay version.

YOUKNOW

This is why I chose Google photos and Flickr, both are free, with a large storage capacity.

I use Dropbox, it's pretty easy to set up, I can view pictures taken with other devices hooked to my dropbox account. I think the free version is limited to 2G before you need to clean things up or upgrade to a pay version.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Photobucket here. It has a default size when you link to a photo in your album, but it's also got an online editor if you're looking for a particular ratio or size.

gahi

google photo's is currently unlimited storage up to 16mp images, anything over that, and they will size it down.