Pic thread: Moab - AreaBFE - pre-RME BBQ Run (May 26th, 2012)

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a344/jinxspot/Moab Memorial Day 2012/

Day #1 at Area BFE

IMG_2811.jpg
IMG_2815.jpg

IMG_2819.jpg
IMG_2833.jpg

IMG_2855.jpg
IMG_2863.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg
IMG_2871.jpg

IMG_2874.jpg
IMG_2923.jpg

Last edited:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
We split into a few different groups and it seemed a little rushed because of the nasty dust storm, but it was still a great time! I appologize if I didn't get around to say hi to many people but it was certainly good to meet many of you.

The pics don't do the dust storm much justice, man that was crazy.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
I scanned through them but didn't see it. Did you happen to get a video of Kami's first attempt up suicide hill?

hardline90

Real rigs are built!
Looks like Kami's is number 4 in the first row (Nice job Kami!!!!!). Great pics Ryan and a good time was had by all (except my wife who ready didn't like the wind.) She still had fun I believe. :)

Swoop69

Thanks for the pics, and the tow up parts of green day. I think that is a little out of my league with the ol' jeepster!

Sorry we didnt make it to the BBQ, my wife started having back spasms, and we ended up at the urgent care. she is ok now, but moab's pharmacy closed at 6 on saturday and all day sunday, so we had to drive to Grand Junction to get her Rx filled.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Good to meet you Swoop! I thought your commando did awesome, super happy you were able to bring the family out for a day of fun.... And wind!!! Glad your wife is fine now.