Pick-n-pull 1/2 Price sale Aug 1, 2 & 3ed

CoreyPerez

What did you look here for? All the information was on the subject line... :rolleyes:

Just kiddin. See ya there on Saturday morning. I'll be at the GM 4.3's (astrovans) getting me some kewl parts!

Corey

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by CoreyPerez
What did you look here for? All the information was on the subject line... :rolleyes:

Just kiddin. See ya there on Saturday morning. I'll be at the GM 4.3's (astrovans) getting me some kewl parts!

Corey

Thanks for the info Corey! I might see ya out there. :)

CoreyPerez

Cool, I'm sure Rhett will be there also.

I'll start at the Astrovans getting some stuff for my motor, swing by the S-10's and get some more, and then onto the Toyotas.

Later!

Corey

Get Me wired

got issues?
James you would be correct.
see
The wife heard the commercial a few nights ago and couldn't believe it...... no not that they are having a 1/2 price weekend but that there was a TV add for it.

CoreyPerez

Well I know the radio ad said (both times I heard it) Friday Saturday and Sunday...

But I'm going saturday so I dont' care either way. Regardless, there is a sale this weekend.

:D

Corey

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by CoreyPerez
Cool, I'm sure Rhett will be there also.

I'll start at the Astrovans getting some stuff for my motor, swing by the S-10's and get some more, and then onto the Toyotas.

Later!

Corey

Keep Rhett busy while I yank some Mazda springs. ;) :D

bb88

New Title
anyone find anything good?? I didn't find squat~~~then I went to Tear-a-Part (used to be you-pull-it) they sure went down hill they didn't have S#it and the guy working there was a retarded a$$~~I quote "...we don't have any '95 Luminas, why wouldn't the hood off a '96 Buick Century work..." um, because they are different:rolleyes: