Pics from Rattlesnake 7/17

Well we kind of got separated from the rest of the group because it took us a long time to make repairs to the J-10 we broke. But we at least did Rattlesnake... (have to get up to Constrictor next time :rolleyes: ) But here's the pictures of the re-vamped suspension in action.... Seems to flex pretty good, I am happy with it anyway. The trip was fun, there were some really nice rigs that showed up, and I didn't have to stop for one piece of trash on my way (I was the very last rig :D ) Sorry, I don't have pics of anyone else.... if someone else has some, post em up!

-Adam

IMG008_1.jpg

IMG010_1.jpg

IMG010.jpg

IMG011_1.jpg

IMG011.jpg

IMG013_1.jpg

IMG023_1.jpg

IMG024_1.jpg

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Cool pics. How many different tires is that, three? :eek: My buddies see your rig around town, and they're always impressed. I've yet to see it in person though. Looks good!
Devin

DevinB said:
Cool pics. How many different tires is that, three? :eek: My buddies see your rig around town, and they're always impressed. I've yet to see it in person though. Looks good!
Devin

Nope... It's four different tires :rolleyes: But I am now accepting donations of matching sets :D For those interested, the size is 315/75/16, and I like MTRs, X-Terrains and Maxxis Creepys

I am still working on a little cashola to buy a full set of Creepy Crawlers, they're awesome.

-Adam

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Looks like it works real good Adam...

Now get to work on that rear bumper/tire carrier so you can ditch the factory spare tire! :p

JackKeslerCustoms

I saw you at the chevron on the way out, that is the coolest liberty i've seen. I missed Rattlesnake when my friend threw a bearing on his idler pulley on the Eagle. I was in the green TJ. I decided to beat the crowd, found Shawn (red 4runner) to show me Constrictor, and ran up thinking I could get home early. When we got to the eagle's nest, there was a Rodeo or Montero something that could not get up and had to turn around. There were 3 other guys at the top that were up. And by the way, they did try to winch that Montero up so he wouldn't have to turn around. Alomost burned up his Warn trying, no matter what the guy said on the way down. When I got up, I turned around and winched the 4runner up, and started to head out. (Promised the wife I would be home early) In the process of moving out of the way, the cherokee in the group of three ended up breaking his U-joint, and ball joint in the end of his drivers side front axle and it took us an extra 2 hours to get down. Over all, very nice people out that day, Shawn and his daughter donated some food to my 7 year old son who was starving, really appreciated that. (Oh, and if you read this shawn I called Lehi today, Waiting for a call back) And the guy in the cherokee was cool as hell too, and I'm really glad the fix held together for you and got you down. Thanks to all who helped fix him, and my wife was only pissed for about 1 day.

Greg said:

Now get to work on that rear bumper/tire carrier so you can ditch the factory spare tire! :p

You noticed the tire... :ugh: Yep, I get crap for that all the time :rolleyes: Itsa coming. I really do need to get the carrier done... My wife keeps telling me jus tto take the tire off till I get the bumper done.. I better do as she says! :D :D

Keslerjr said:
And the guy in the cherokee was cool as hell too,

Hey, that "cool as hell" guy is none other than WayneXJ from this very board :cool: He mentioned that he had a break up there but with some quick thinkin and wrenchin, he got it going and out of there.

Sorry you had trouble with the "Monster Eagle"! I wanted to see that bad boy in action :D

We'll have to go again soon. I still have to run constrictor.... It looks like mucho fun!

-Adam

GR4x4

Stop the MADNESS
Hey JediJeeper could you give me some specs on the Libby, who did it and how hard has it been. I need something like that for the family.

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
All I have to say is WOW that is one hell of a Liberty. They should make em all look like that, then I would buy one.

jp008

Greg said:

Or buy 2 more MT/R's or 3 more BFG's or 3 more Big O XT's. :p

Of course with the spare that would include 1 more of each.

That thing looks great. I like to see different sh........stuff on the trail. Looks good and BTW I'm jus' effing with ya on the tires. Been there and done that.