pics of black flag?

Lubes

Mo Fugga
Call me Smalls, I've been on it...
Although I don't know if they still even have it open, kinda looks like it's being forgotten, like Suicidal Tendencies.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I have seen some pics of it before online. Took me a while to find though. Looked pretty rough

Olaf

Supporting Member
Suicidal Tendencies was closed a while back for erosion control. Black Flag is still open but I don't have coordinates.

jp junkie

Right by the Hammers
If its the first canyon on the left before BS, it's a hell of a canyon. Right now it looks undoable (sp?). I don't think even a moon buggy has a chance.;)

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
If its the first canyon on the left before BS, it's a hell of a canyon. Right now it looks undoable (sp?). I don't think even a moon buggy has a chance.;)

isn't that what they said about the waterfall on upper hell. time will show us a new breed of rigs that will amaze us.

jp junkie

Right by the Hammers
isn't that what they said about the waterfall on upper hell. time will show us a new breed of rigs that will amaze us.

Well, right now... The tracks only go about 1/4 of the way up. If the canyon is not stacked, altered or a go around is made, its hard to see a rig going up the rest of the way. Have you seen it?:confused: We probably should have taken some pics. But, we were busy cleaning the drool off our chin.

Last edited:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Well, right now... The tracks only go about 1/4 of the way up. If the canyon is not stacked, altered or a go around is made, its hard to see a rig going up the rest of the way. Have you seen it?:confused:

I have seen the canyon you are talking about and I don't think thats black flag from the pics I have seen. The canyon is really cool though but some huges gaps and knarly boudlers

jp junkie

Right by the Hammers
I have seen the canyon you are talking about and I don't think thats black flag from the pics I have seen. The canyon is really cool though but some huges gaps and knarly boudlers

The area BFE site does say that "to date no one has made it through":eek: Looking at the map again, it looks like we were in the right place.

Last edited:

Crinco

Black Flag is about half way between Britney and upper, and it doesn't seem to have an exit. Craig and I walked it and there were tracks up in there, but 20' high rocks (straight up and down rocks) block the "trail" and so I don't see how anyone could get to the parking area above because of them. There may be a go-around someday, but just getting to the huge rocks would be a chore in itself!
Many of the rocks in the crack (trail) are 8'+.

RufftyTuffty

Walked it on SUN...UGLY FER SURE...if you UT boyz can wait till next OCT will open it for ya!!! :)

Regards, AZ UNDERTAKERS

307rockdog

the REES family
we ran in there about 200 yard and tried to climb those small school bus shaped rocks. we walked it from there but werent sure if we would come out at the parking lot or not? but it looked like a killer canyon!!