Pics of today's UROC event

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
here's a few pics a took... first rockcrawling event i've been to in years... much different than i remember.. though there's still roll overs and stuff.. so, still a fun time.. especially when it's free;) ...

-Jason

Attachments

• mine's cooler.jpg
    mine's cooler.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 29
  • high centered.jpg
    high centered.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 178
  • scott gadsden.jpg
    scott gadsden.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 97
  • mount logan... hard roll.jpg
    mount logan... hard roll.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 21
  • busted shock.jpg
    busted shock.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 22
  • wedge.jpg
    wedge.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 24
  • line up.jpg
    line up.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 37
  • joe recovering buggy.jpg
    joe recovering buggy.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 30
  • hammerdown.jpg
    hammerdown.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 26

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Nice pics! Did Clay make it off of this? Looks like he's gonna need a new fender....

attachment.php

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I Lean said:
Nice pics! Did Clay make it off of this? Looks like he's gonna need a new fender....

you know, i took that as i was focusing on someone else... so i'm not positive. but, i think he might have gotten a tug from joe with his 4runner. i could be wrong though....

When and where was this? You really got to hand it to those UROC guys getting the word out and all.

this was at RMR saturday and sunday... there wasn't very many people at all. the first way i knew about it was from my buddy from florida who competes... and he wanted me to be there.

-Jason

MRJ

Just a user
Yes shall we say Clay had an "incident". Tyler did the driving and Nick spotted. They were doing really well from what I could tell.

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Clay had a sub driver....He broke his leg the night before:eek: :ugh:
But, I'll wait for the video or someone that was there to tell the story....
Sorry Clay, but it is pretty damm funny:p

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
SAMI said:
who is thier spotter?
That is me, Sami.

I met you at forest lake a couple weeks ago I drive a yellow scrambler. :D

I have been on clays pit crew for a while turning wrenches. So when we needed a spotter, I knew the buggy best and it has really turned out well...

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Is anyone else wondering how a broken leg would affect Clay's driving? ;) So, Clay doesn't post here. Someone spill the story!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
RockMonkey said:
Is anyone else wondering how a broken leg would affect Clay's driving? ;) So, Clay doesn't post here. Someone spill the story!

Yep, but I thought maybe it would be inappropriate to ask. :D

How did you guys finish, anyway? (how did anyone finish, I haven't seen any scores?)

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Lovells took first
Brain and jershon took second
Steve Bulloch third
Dean Bulloch forth
Clay Egan racing fifth :D:D:D
I think Ben and Chris Hanks took sixth

Braden you will need to ask Clay or Tyler, I wasn't there when it happened. :D

TEAM FRED

Jinx said:
Lovells took first
Steve Bulloch third
Dean Bulloch forth

Congratulations CER the semi finals must have been good for you.

Bart

Jinx said:
Lovells took first
Steve Bulloch third
Dean Bulloch forth

Hahahahaha, c'mon, you're killing me and I'm not going to spill the beans. BTW, way to go this weekend. Nice job for sure.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

RedBull_RockIt

OK, here's the story I heard regarding Clay's leg:
Clay was chasing down that beautiful lady friend of his that also sports a wheelchair-type-ride. She faked left, Clay took the bait without looking, she dodged right. Too late to catch her smooth moves, Clay attempted a cutting brake turn but his quickee turned too quickee and Clay was facing a choice, take the simple fall he was due, or try a one wheeled turn and continue the chase. Our hero, not to be outdone by some girlie, leaned into the turn to counter the outside wheel roll and drove on in chase of said hottness...just as Clay returned to 4 wheels and was in position for a power-push that would surely overtake the lovely that was his lead, she dived her nimble chair down a right leaning leaning slope and increased her speed and advantage. Clay, already leaning right just after his big save, was caught off-guard leaning the wrong direction to traverse the slope and was quickly in need of a spotter rope to make the save. His trusty spotter was nowhere in sight so Clay used the one remaining trick up his sleeve...the FORCE. Eyeing his pray, our hero summoned all of his mental focus and utilising his force-pull powers, locked on to the savvy form and pulled her toward him. Still in his off camber slide toward fate, his tractor beam winched her ever closer and JUST as he lost his balance in the gallant chase, the move he had used to cause the two to come together was complete. They now both were in jeapordy as his current capsizing situation caused her to falter as well. He saw it in her eyes...the misunderstanding of what she was feeling...passion and vertigo combined to scare her, yet his eyes were assuring...I'll save you he thought. As they were still connected by the force, she heard his thoughts and was comforted. They crashed down together, the chase over in a tragic, but bittersweet ending as though they were together, he rest on the bottom with an injury not felt but understood...At that moment she looked at he, who had thrown his body under hers to soften the blow...she felt a reward for his capturing her and of his sacrifice was due...the MOMENT he'd been waiting for...their lips touched and he smelled her radiance...er wait...she smells like milk bones???...he woke up, on the floor, bummed that it was the dog licking him...he fell out of bed...

Now remember, this story was second hand so some or all of it may be slightly incorrect...but knowing Clay and the stuff he pulls, I'm a believer! Right up until the dog part that is...I think that's a little too outrageous so I'll stick to the part right up to, "their lips touched..." and ditch the rest!

Get well Clay!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
RedBull_RockIt said:
OK, here's the story I heard regarding Clay's leg:
Clay was chasing down that beautiful lady friend of his that also sports a wheelchair-type-ride. She faked left, Clay took the bait without looking, she dodged right. Too late to catch her smooth moves, Clay attempted a cutting brake turn but his quickee turned too quickee and Clay was facing a choice, take the simple fall he was due, or try a one wheeled turn and continue the chase. Our hero, not to be outdone by some girlie, leaned into the turn to counter the outside wheel roll and drove on in chase of said hottness...just as Clay returned to 4 wheels and was in position for a power-push that would surely overtake the lovely that was his lead, she dived her nimble chair down a right leaning leaning slope and increased her speed and advantage. Clay, already leaning right just after his big save, was caught off-guard leaning the wrong direction to traverse the slope and was quickly in need of a spotter rope to make the save. His trusty spotter was nowhere in sight so Clay used the one remaining trick up his sleeve...the FORCE. Eyeing his pray, our hero summoned all of his mental focus and utilising his force-pull powers, locked on to the savvy form and pulled her toward him. Still in his off camber slide toward fate, his tractor beam winched her ever closer and JUST as he lost his balance in the gallant chase, the move he had used to cause the two to come together was complete. They now both were in jeapordy as his current capsizing situation caused her to falter as well. He saw it in her eyes...the misunderstanding of what she was feeling...passion and vertigo combined to scare her, yet his eyes were assuring...I'll save you he thought. As they were still connected by the force, she heard his thoughts and was comforted. They crashed down together, the chase over in a tragic, but bittersweet ending as though they were together, he rest on the bottom with an injury not felt but understood...At that moment she looked at he, who had thrown his body under hers to soften the blow...she felt a reward for his capturing her and of his sacrifice was due...the MOMENT he'd been waiting for...their lips touched and he smelled her radiance...er wait...she smells like milk bones???...he woke up, on the floor, bummed that it was the dog licking him...he fell out of bed...

Now remember, this story was second hand so some or all of it may be slightly incorrect...but knowing Clay and the stuff he pulls, I'm a believer! Right up until the dog part that is...I think that's a little too outrageous so I'll stick to the part right up to, "their lips touched..." and ditch the rest!

Get well Clay!

:rofl::rofl: What's your Harlequin pen name? I'll see if my wife has any of your books around........:D