pinicale I and II

erocrocks

so on firiday a bunch of the guys decicded to say screw you work, and took off to price.

i of course was held up, but go down to the trails around 11am

we unloaded, saw that the inports were taking over, and set off for the pinnicale II trail, it was fun to start with, at least this time we made it to the trail head before someones wheel fell off, like last time.

the toyotas and nissan made short work of everything, got to play around on some of the side things through out the river bottom.

made it to the trash compactor, myself and brandon with his wagonneer decided not to go through, everyone else went on .

rob took his nissan rigth through no trouble at all

then rick went through and didnt watch his tire close enough and then there was a hiss, pop, oh ****, and then the tire was flat.

punched rigth through and had to deal with a flat trying to get out.

got the tire and wheel swapped out, then the toyotas were a little worried, but comman sense is no match for young minds,

they went through and low and behold undseated his bfg krawler, and then after another interesting exit from the compactor, half a can of starter fluid, a air pump, two tie down straps, lots of arms pulling, a leaning hi lift jack, and a flaming stick, and cheeze it lid, we got it seated again.

then the other toyota came through, after some high angle flying in the air

all good fun, then we left the jeeps behind to go back, the inports took off to loop around and kinda get a little lost in the back country thanks to me and not knowing the land well enough.

half the crew decided to call it a night then. the nissan and truggy and barbei jeep decided to meet up with ricky edwards and husband, to run pinnical I

we started off, and was a bit worried about how simple the trail was, then we started to see some bigger and bigger rocks,

and yet again the tires gave us some trouble, at some point rick with his toy, had some how pinch and crimped his valve stem together, letting all the air out, so we started at that fix, finally after some duct tape and lots fo plyering, we got some air back into the tire, capped it with some more duct to insure no more leaks, and headed back home

with lights balzing, we made it back through the trail home, i just about TORE my tire in half, i have never seen a tire pulled that direction and that far up. but it held together.

so there was two trails, 14 ppl, 2 dogs, 6 rigs, and minimal braeks,

good trip

hope to get a couyple more trails in before the snow starts

as well as the picture loaded, not sure how to just yet, any ideas????

eric/barbie jeep/stanley