Pinnacle I trail cleanup

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
This saturday we are going to run the Pinnacle I trail west of Price. We are planning on a huge trail cleanup as it has been abused over the last couple years.

We will be meeting at Gas N' Go on 100 north and 100 west in Price between 8:30 and 9am. We will then head to the trail head at a little after 9. Please bring gloves, I will bring trash bags.

This trail has changed over the winter with a bit of erosion (as stated by a club member that was up there a couple weeks ago with a broken axle), so it currently is rated about a 4.5 (1-5 scale), so at least one locker is recommended.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
:cool:

That trail does get littered pretty bad... I imagine it's mostly from the high-schoolers looking for a place to party, driving in and getting stuck quite often.

Good on you guys for maintaining it, I wish I could make it. :)

great scott

:cool:

That trail does get littered pretty bad... I imagine it's mostly from the high-schoolers looking for a place to party, driving in and getting stuck quite often.

Good on you guys for maintaining it, I wish I could make it. :)

Lot of truth to that. as you(Herzog) and I talked last year the trail head is really bad. Then their is all the rock staking and bypassing and natural settling, that has taken a 5 rated trail down to a 3+ or 4 (when I last ran it in the fall). Time to act.

chans

I would love to help but I will be out of town until next week. If you don't finish this weekend and work on it next weekend also I can drive to Price to help.

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
Hope to see everyone that can make it, I am still fighting the lift on my jeep so I dont know if it will be ready by tomorrow for the trail but I'll still be there... walking if I have to :eek:

Remember to bring gloves