pinnicale and pinnicale II sept

erocrocks

woudl like to set up another trip for price, either early september, or middle, i wouldl ike to run both pinnicale trails, and possibly see what else is out there, RICKY EDWARDS is an awesome trail guide in these parts,

would like to try and get a larger group this time, any ideas, callme, or reply to this,

eric 801/655/3500

last trip was great, smallgroup but fun,i figure more the merrriereeirieerr

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
I won a free night at the Holiday inn from the King Challenge ... Count me in for two days!

I would also like to do Pinnicale I, but would also like to check out Judgement day and the diff hangers as well as the new one (white horse or something like that)

Anyway ... count me in

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
I won a free night at the Holiday inn from the King Challenge ... Count me in for two days!

I would also like to do Pinnicale I, but would also like to check out Judgement day and the diff hangers as well as the new one (white horse or something like that)

Anyway ... count me in

Steel Horse? If Ricky and Allen lead ya, they know where it is. If not, PM me and I'll shoot ya GPS coords of the trail... If you have Google Earth let me know, I got a kmz of the trail... good luck.

erocrocks

so im thinking that maybe setpt 22 possibly, go down friday night, wheel saturday and sunday, come home sunday night or even monday morning, need to check with everyones work schedules.......

let me know

eric

Dixon

I'm tired of working all the time so when ever you guys are coming down I'll plan on going with ya. I'll see if JKS can go with us also.

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
so im thinking that maybe setpt 22 possibly, go down friday night, wheel saturday and sunday, come home sunday night or even monday morning, need to check with everyones work schedules.......

let me know

eric

Is this still on?? You can count me in if so

erocrocks

im not sure, i got guys that want to go, i am going to head out to five mile pass this saturday....... ok well then that idea isnt going to work,. i forgot i was planing that, crap...... welli am going to go to five mile this weekend, and not i think moab in october the 12-14ish, and not sure when esle, maybe one last trp up af and that migth be it, hmm, i will have to work this one out..... let me get back to you

erocrocks

dude im not used to you haveinga phone that actauly works, and being ablet o get ahold of you.....

i will be going out to 5 mile, this weekend, i spaced the price thing, and also i need to get my axle shim in before i go, so i want to stay close and be balet o work a littel on saturday before the trip, so it would suck for everyone else to wait for me ....