pipe bomb on trail???

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
anyone see this?

pipe bombs

i'm not sure where to put this topic... but oh well...

this kind of stuff is not even the least bit funny, and is gonna get innocent people hurt!

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
That's some scary shiz, but it doesn't sound like there is any evidence that it was placed by a green-weenie. There is no way to tell who placed it or what thier agenda was. If it was an eco-nazi and this is the kind of thing they are resorting to now that can totally play into our hand. Right now they have public opinion on thier side. If they start resorting to terrorism to force thier agenda the public opinion is going to shift.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
RockMonkey said:
That's some scary shiz, but it doesn't sound like there is any evidence that it was placed by a green-weenie. There is no way to tell who placed it or what thier agenda was. If it was an eco-nazi and this is the kind of thing they are resorting to now that can totally play into our hand. Right now they have public opinion on thier side. If they start resorting to terrorism to force thier agenda the public opinion is going to shift.

yeah.. it would be interesting to know who did this...

as much as this type of thing sucks... it sure would be nice for the eco-nazis to loose their credibility.... not that they have any with me :rolleyes: .....

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
Well if one of thows bombs goes off when ther placing it then we don't have to worry about him/her anymore. then they will know who is doing it. :D

JeeperG

"Since i live here in Douglas County, I can tell you all that the gate was on a logging access road. There isnt that much offroading in that area, because its mostly timber lands and there are VERY few people.

I will let the local log truck drivers know, if they dont already."

Well obviously someone did this. May have not been directed to OHV use but if this guy is correct on it being a logging access road then what's the difference in agenda?

Scary non the less.... :eek:

JeeperG

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
JeeperG said:
"Since i live here in Douglas County, I can tell you all that the gate was on a logging access road. There isnt that much offroading in that area, because its mostly timber lands and there are VERY few people.

I will let the local log truck drivers know, if they dont already."

Well obviously someone did this. May have not been directed to OHV use but if this guy is correct on it being a logging access road then what's the difference in agenda?

Scary non the less.... :eek:

JeeperG
You assume since it was a logging access road that the person planting the bomb was anti-logging. You can't just make that assumption without evidence of it. It could have just been an idiot looking for a remote place to place his toy so he could get away from it before anyone else found it.