Pippen

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
"Pippen" The Hobbet from Lord Of the Rings is staying at my hotel tonight....cute little hobbit... :p :rolleyes:

I am bored so...blah..nothing else to talk about...

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
hahaha!! No...I dont own a hotel. Dang, that would be awesome! I am a front desk manager for The Miners Club, in The Canyons. Well I guess you could say that I am a backup manager...incase the other two mess up. :rofl: :rofl:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Which one is Pippen? He's not the guy that's on "Lost" now, is he? I imagine there's a lot of celebrity type folks up in your area about now. ;)

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
No..he the other little hobbit, marys friend. Kinda cool, and poppy montgomery from Dead man on campus and some TV series..Without A Trace I think is it. Just look her name up on the internet. She is a really cool girl though..totally down to earth. :D

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
is that her accent for the show?? becuase I was talking to her for about 15 minutes and she was as american as can be
:eek: :p

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
no, that's the weird part... she's an Aussie playing an American :eek:

infiltrators, I call 'em. Part of a plot to populate Texas with evil kangaroos.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Don't feel sad Barbie. It's wrong of them to use you like that, but it's not your fault. Be happy that you're an excellent... assistant manager hotel person and keep up the good work. Evil Kangaroo Handlers use everyone.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
WTF are you talking about...I am not sad nor do I care about celebrities...I was bored last night so I posted a thread. That is all. haha.....sad about celebrites...... :rolleyes: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :
I preatty much dislike everyone that is staying here for being so demanding about every little thing...I mean stupid ridiculous things that can be taken care of themselves. I dislike people that know how to be self sufficent but dont want to be because of money. Plus working 70hr per week is starting to wear on me a little bit. :(

Excuse my foul language...its been a long long past couple of days.