Pit Bull Rocker Tires

Bud

'98 ZJ
Has anyone heard anything about Pit Bull's Rocker tires? The write up in JP magazine says they're pretty good, but I wanted to know if anyone on here has had hands on experience with them....
Bud- yes, I'm still not working now. Retirement's good!

Brett

Meat-Hippy
rockertire.jpg

Looks fat to me
mamoru.bmp

Caleb

I think they would be a sweet tire, I got a price on some 35s at one point for my bro but cant remember what it was, I wanna say like $199 a tire...a little pricey but still not terrible. They look a lot like the Iroks.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I think Pirate had them at about $230 for the 35s????

I don't know man. I wish someone would make a big 38+ for around 200 bucks, I know that's asking a lot. Either that or start selling Michelin's damnit... the XL's.

Caleb

Tacoma said:
I think Pirate had them at about $230 for the 35s????

I don't know man. I wish someone would make a big 38+ for around 200 bucks, I know that's asking a lot. Either that or start selling Michelin's damnit... the XL's.

so whats the prob with the 39.5 Iroks (in your choice of rim size) for $220 a tire??? BTW, Pirates doesn;t sell anything, the vendors on there do and I think there are a couple of vendors for these tires on there...that is where I got my price.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
yeah, I meant that the thread on Pirate listed a price, and I am thinking it was like $230.. :D

I dont' like the utter lack of side lugs on the Irok. Other than that I'd probably run 'em.

STUMP

info about tires

Dealers set the retail pricing and the 35x1450-15s go for about $220 to $235 depending on which dealer you talk to.

We are coming out with a 39.5x1450-15, 16, 16.5 & 17 Rocker tire which will measure true.

As for our 33s, 37s ...they will be in 1350 and out in the next three to four weeks. Most of our 35s are out now. the 39.5s will be out third week in march.

Things are two months behind schedule for reasons out of our hands. We apologize for the delay. Somehow things never go according to plan.

Xtreme Off Road magazine has performed some serious testing on our 35x1450-15 Rocker tires and will have their write up in the march 2005 edition out in the next week or so. JP magazine also wrote about our tire.

Some other magazines will be coming out soon with their tire tests.

All I have to say is that the truth is somewhere in all of their writeups.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
hey, thanks for joining up..

I'm very very very excited to see the 38+ sizes... any idea on rough ballpark pricing???

I see Tyres International is selling your tires in Akron OH... I have work out there and I'm definitely gonna stop by and check them out. The AT's in a 35" might work for my wife's Blazer. :D