Plea for Help!!!

Taco4life

The situation:
I am hoping to go to Moab next week, and was planning on spending some time getting major progress on my 4runner this week. However I was just informed yesterday that they moved my appointment up to remove my wisdom teeth up to Tommorow!!! So I will be out of commission for awhile. I am desperate now and am asking for anyone who can lend a hand.
The things I need done...
1. Remove the lift blocks and put some Chevy 63's in the rear.
2. A square driveshaft built
3. Weld the rear carrier
4. Detroit true trac in the front
5. Sliders fabbed and welded on
6. Some kind of a rear bumper (anyone have an early style tube bumper?)
Those are the minimum I think I need to allow me to head to Moab next week. A little about this trip, I will be leaving on a mission here in the next few months and was hoping to get some use out of my 4runner a few times before I leave. This is really frustrating knowing I will be out for the next few days not being able to get the work I need done on it. If anyone is up for working on the project let me know "Project Moab" starts Wednesday. I am hoping to pick up a bunch of the parts needed today then the surgery is tommorow. I am hoping to be able to help out as much as I can. I don't have a welder or a 220V line in my garage (I was hoping to get one installed on saturday ) So if anyone has a 220V extension cord or a 110V welder that would be best. And my tools are limited...I have a floorjack and basic crapsman hand tools. I know it is asking a lot and if no one shows up, life will go on I just thought I would ask. I will buy dinner for anyone who shows up and helps.

Directions can be found at
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...is+Blvd&city=Bountiful&state=ut&zipcode=84010

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Mine hurt like hell for a day (partial impaction, and NO NOVOCAIN on the right side... owwwwww), but that's it.

Good luck getting all that done though LOL