please read

spanky

I just found out that my wife is a finalist in a contest for being an outstanding teacher. She was nominated by one of her coworkers who obviously recognized all the hard work and extra efforts she puts in for her kids.
She truly does have a passion for what she does and it shows. Ive had to opportunity on a few occasions to go to her classroom and watch her teach, and I was amazed. It gives me a new respect for teachers now that I know all the effort that goes into their classroom and their kids.

Anyways, I could go on about it all day, but I wont. What I am going to do is ask you guys to do me a favor. Please take a moment to vote for my wife ! http://saltlakeradiocontest.com/
Once there find her name “Polento, Melissa” and click on it. You will need to register for an account, but it just takes a minute. Then vote for her!
My wife doesnt know Im doing this, and it would mean so much to her to be recognized for everything she does for her kids. Her kids could really benefit from the money for the classroom supplies. If she gets first place, she wins a lease on a car, but that thing aint my cup of tea.
So go and vote, help her get at least 3rd place so she can have some extra money to spend on her classroom for the kid's supplies.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and if you did go ahead and vote, much more thanks to ya.

EROK81?

Sell out
I might have. I was able to "enter the contest." "you entered this contest 0 Minago."

I don't get how to vote. :rofl:

1995zj

I'm addicted
Voted ;)

FYI for everyone else....if you post adds on KSL, then you already have an account. You just need to login. Very simple.