• Poison Spyder

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Poly Performance

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Crinco

I cant speak of Poly, but I am very happy with My Spider Chassis! The guys are great to work with and will stick with you after the sell. Last I checked they were a few months out on orders though, so if time is an issue, they might not be your best choice. I also like the looks of the BTF Chassis, but can not say anything about them either, except that they are so busy they can be quite slow too.
Unless you are set on a "brand", I believe the local guys also deserve a chance to show you what they can do for you as well.
CR

MRJ

Just a user
The two companies you have listed are reputable. I would have Nate @ Mt Logan build one. You get exactly what you want that way.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Out of those two, Poly all the way. Can't tell you how many stories I've heard of PSC's cage collapsing on a side roll.

Poly's cage also has a lot more headroom than PSC's. Every rig that I've ridden in I've hit my head on the bars. One was nice enough to have padding on the cage :D

Poly's cage can be shipped UPS (disasembled), saving on freight. If you're interested, PM me and I can give you a cost...

1993yj

I dont know how PS ships theirs, disassembled or what, but when I put my trail cage in from them, it was the worst fit ever. I had to grind and hammer and cut so many things just to make it fit and have my doors close. I figure when doing any cage there will of course be a bit of that, but I was NOT impressed with the fitment.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I have a RockHard 4x4 sport cage in my Rubi, and it fit perfect.

I've not heard of anyone rolling with the RH 'cage' to know how it will hold up.... It's definately better than stock, but it's no Poly cage...

Not sure if interested, but I can get the Poly cage pretty cheap. The more I buy the cheaper they are. So if we were to go in and get say 10 of them it would be unbelievably cheap.

One of these days after I get my suspension done, I plan on buying one for myself.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Out of those two, Poly all the way. Can't tell you how many stories I've heard of PSC's cage collapsing on a side roll.

Ditto. I've seen one in person collapse on the driver as he rolled on the driver's side. Stay away from these styles:

8733_lg.jpg

They collapse where the tube meets the plate at the dash.