Votes: 104 46.0%
  • $20-$30, if it was professionally printed & bound

Votes: 95 42.0%

• Total voters

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Badger said:
looking good from what i can tell. but do you think you could make the attachment something legible and readable?

As soon as I have a finished product... I'll post some examples... these are my first renditions that I am using for some guided trails tomorrow.

Badger said:
oh and as for AmericanForkCanyon.com welcome to the Wayback Machine internet archive database.its not all there as far as pictures go but most of the text pages are

SCORE!

I had printed a bunch of stuff from Bob's site, but now I can get the rest. Thanks! :cool:

Meat_

Banned
About time they get thier servers back online
cruiseroutfit said:
SCORE!

I had printed a bunch of stuff from Bob's site, but now I can get the rest. Thanks! :cool:

Looks like they are still missing some of the pages though :(

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I was in a hurry so didn't read all the replies but I do want to make sure you add GPS locations for the start and end and points of interest along the way... this way I can load them into my Delorme maping program and see them live as I come up on them...

John

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
gijohn40 said:
I was in a hurry so didn't read all the replies but I do want to make sure you add GPS locations for the start and end and points of interest along the way... this way I can load them into my Delorme maping program and see them live as I come up on them...

John

Done... :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
working very slowly :rofl:

is it still in the works?

Absolutely.. I have a "trail guide" done for every legal 4x4 trail in the canyon, complete with GPS coords, a topo map, and a bit of history on the trail. I am still working on the "intro" which will contain a basic canyon history (4-8 pages), etc. :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
We should have a release party/book signing on the first day that Mineral Basin is open! With a trail run as well, of course. :D

Sure, opening day 2008 it is :D

Seriously though, the trail guides are nearly complete, if I get a minute I will make them .pdf's so you guys can "field test" them in the coming months.

91MJ97TJ

IGNORE ME!!!!!
I'd pay 20-30 bucks for a nice professionally printed guide.

My wife and I just got back from camping there with my buddy and his wife this past weekend. Stayed in Little Mill but drove up to the Silver Lake Flats on Saturday for fishing, had a blast. We've also gone wheeling up through Mineral Basin about 3 times now, and once my rig is up and running I can see us going a lot more, I love how close it is. You can beat camping, fishing, and wheeling with that scenery less than an hour away.

Mineral basin isn't really open is it???

rollover

Fantastic idea. I feel if it's priced around $10-$15 you might have more interest in buying and not so many just looking.