Poll: Has Cody ever posted anything useful?

Does Cody every contribute anything positive or helpful?

• No. He is an idiot and all he does is bash everyone else to make himself feel bigger.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • No. He is an asshole with little to know technical/helpful knowledge, therefor he couldn't contribut

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • both 1 and 2

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Yes, I find Cody's posts amusing at times as per the spirit of "give people ****' that is expressly

Votes: 30 56.6%

• Total voters

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Well, it's been asked if I've ever actually posted something substative amidst my constant bashing of game nerds and internet dating. I consider myself fairly consistant in my bashing since I bash these two subject regardless of when or where I cross them. Alas, consistancy isn't what it's about so.....

I figured I'd ask the gallery.

post up :D

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I'm hoping for a 50/50 split here. While I try, I find it difficult to piss off everyone.

I'm cool with 60/40, I put 'C' in there so those that really take the internet too seriously can have the pleasure and unimagineable satisfaction of voting no for me twice :D

Cody

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
bryson said:
Don't you have a wife or three to attend to??? :rolleyes: :D
Dude, try to keep up...
T629122A.jpg

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I looked at that picture and I saw a bunch of daughters and wives then slowly realized that they are all just wives. lol. great pic

Cody

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
45% against me, 55% for me. I'm pretty close to the 60/40 mark, but in the wrong direction.

I'm doing way better than I thought I would :D
Cody

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Yeah! Thanks for the support braden. I hope the true believers don't think a vote against me is really a vote for me. ;)