• Agent Orange

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • Goldfinger

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
Thanks for all the name suggestions on the other thread for the new trail at Area BFE. I've taken some of the names that were mentioned multiple times and put them in the poll. I'm not sure if these are all punk bands, but the names are cool :D. MFFW will make a final choice from the top 2 or 3 from the poll.

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
Here are a few pics. The trail will be fairly long by BFE standards, with some nice views and some fun obstacles. We'll have lots of potential for some more extreme options. The first portion of the trail is driveable now, and we hope to have everything done by EJS.
BFE La Sal 003.jpg BFE Trail 005 (Medium).jpg

BFE Trail 015 (Medium).jpg BFE Trail 019 (Medium).jpg

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Are we adding Goldfinger and Agent Orange to the list?

I tried to edit the poll, I think we're limited to 10 total options and that's what we have. Let me see if I change that on the backend and hopefully we can get them both added. :)

Badbuggy

rock star
I am looking at a hardcore trail that branches off at the bottom of the new trail that will be a 10. I have walked it but that is all. When the upper part of the first new trail is done it will all make more sense.

Sumo

Xykon: Order of the Stick
If it's really a "10", it's gotta be "Certain Death"... but "Murphy's Law" is a GREAT name for a trail (maybe not for this trail, but still...)