Pops new toy

Owners Name & City-Dale, Mtn. Green, Ut

Make, Model & Year of Vehicle-1993 Totota Pickup

Engine-22RE tons of power!! JK

Transmission-w56

T-Case-dual 4cyl cases, TG 4.7's in rear, TG HD Crossmember

Axles-Toyotas front 5:29's, solid spacers, Quick Lock, TG chromoly Dirty 30 Shafts, Crossover steering, ARP knuckle studs, hd diff armor, axle gusset, knucle ball gussets, 1.5" wheel spacers

Rear, Toyota, 5:29's, solid spacers, spooled, hd diff guards

Suspension-SAS 5" TG leafs front and rear, Bilstiens, flex joint rear shackle hangers

Wheels and Tires-38" Super Swamper TSL Radials on aluminum wheels

Winch-MileMarker PE8000

Other-High pressure pump with hydraulic assist, custom bumpers front and rear, rock sliders

Soon full cage with racing seats and harnesses in bed, new driveshafts by SIX STATES with front 10" splines.

ALL BUILT BY BACKYARD CUSTOMZ

Attachments

• PICT0001.jpg
    PICT0001.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 85
  • PICT0002.jpg
    PICT0002.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 81
  • PICT0008.jpg
    PICT0008.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 91
  • PICT0004.jpg
    PICT0004.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
two weeks earlier

Now I hope we can just get a test run in before Moab!

Attachments

• PICT0001.jpg
    PICT0001.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 25
  • PICT0002.jpg
    PICT0002.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 12
  • PICT0003.jpg
    PICT0003.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 13

STAG

On my grind
Wow for a second there I almost asked if you also went by "SmashMetal"... If it wern't for your house having siding vs. brick I would have asked you what happened to the 4-runner...

(This is a link to what I'm talking about... very similar looking toyotas, (minus the whole taco vs. 4runner part)... and similar looking driveway pics)... If you read his whole build up thread you will find out why I almost thought you were him when you see finished pictures of his rig...

http://www.offroadfabnet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=925http://www.offroadfabnet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=925

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
when are we headed out for a test run im down

when are you guys headed to moab first or second weekend.

I was hoping this weekend but now I have to work, bosses wife is having a baby. I am the only one to run the office, and it sucks!
We are going down Thursday the 9th-11th

Last edited:

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
Wow for a second there I almost asked if you also went by "SmashMetal"... If it wern't for your house having siding vs. brick I would have asked you what happened to the 4-runner...

(This is a link to what I'm talking about... very similar looking toyotas, (minus the whole taco vs. 4runner part)... and similar looking driveway pics)... If you read his whole build up thread you will find out why I almost thought you were him when you see finished pictures of his rig...

http://www.offroadfabnet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=925http://www.offroadfabnet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=925

no I'm not Blair, but good friends with him. I even bought some dimple dies so I could be as cool as him. We had them parked by each other at the DATC show.

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
A few pics from EJS

A few pics from Area BFE. This thing was awesome, and luckily no problems. We only had about 3 miles on everything before we loaded it up for Moab. Nothing beats walking over $60,000 Jeeps with a $6000 Toyota.

Attachments

• PICT0015.jpg
    PICT0015.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 30
  • PICT0021.jpg
    PICT0021.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 34
  • PICT0016.jpg
    PICT0016.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 32

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
Mini Moab

Northridge Car Show and Mini Moab, trying to roll the thing.

Attachments

• th_IMG_5392.jpg
    th_IMG_5392.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 250
  • BACKYARDCUSTOMZ 261.jpg
    BACKYARDCUSTOMZ 261.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 23
  • th_IMG_5355.jpg
    th_IMG_5355.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 249
  • BACKYARDCUSTOMZ 262.jpg
    BACKYARDCUSTOMZ 262.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 37

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
Thanks LT, I saw you, Stan and Cheston cruisin down the street in Moab over EJS. Hopefully I can meet up with all you guys sometime. Stan just lives down the street from my work, and shop.

LT.

Thanks LT, I saw you, Stan and Cheston cruisin down the street in Moab over EJS. Hopefully I can meet up with all you guys sometime. Stan just lives down the street from my work, and shop.

Ooooohhhhhhhhhh................. a shop. Next time I am up there I am going to start snooping around. I am very impressed with the Toyotas.

LT.

The Stranger

Stranger Danger
Nice truck.

How bad does the 38's rub on the back of the front wheel well when it is stuffed and turned? I'm running 36" TSL's on my 94 pickup and I am about ready to cut out that section and move it back a few inches.